Monday 28 February 2011

Future plans and skirt revision


Thank you all so much for the lovely and kind comments on my last post, all very much appreciated and gratefully received.  It is indeed extremely exciting, not least because i've spent the last 40 years wondering just what it is that I would like to do ... and now I know!  Hurray!  I wish it hadn't taken quite so long, but I do beleive in fate and the fact that everything has it's time and place, and even pace .. I am feeling very positive and I'm also looking forward to more blogging time!

I'm continuing with my skirt making 'series' which never got past the pencil stage last year!  Never fear that I have forgotton though, because I have now drawn the diagrams for my high waisted pencil skirt, with belt attachment and with lining based on a technique I found in Threads magazine.  If you want to make your own skirts, here are my first three tutorials on how to get to the pencil skirt stage:

I hope to post the next tutorial this week sometime so watch this space!




No comments:

Post a Comment